Smart Tips on How to Choose Healthy Foods
Borax is a white crystalline compound odorless and is stable at normal temperature and pressure. Borax is a chemical compound with the name of sodium tetraborate (NaB4O710H20). When dissolved in water will become hydroxide and boric acid (H3BO3). One form of derivative of borax are often misused for food is borax. If you want to secure in purchasing food ingredients, you can see through meal planning app. Borax or borax acid are commonly used material for the detergent, reducing the water content and antiseptic.
Formalin is a solution that is colorless and smells very piercing. Formalin is usually used as an adhesive for plywood and disinfectant for hospital equipment as well as for preservative corpse. Formalin banned from use for food preservatives.
To avoid eating foods that contain hazardous substances, we should not carelessly buy groceries, to be safe, you can buy it through the menu planner app.
Here are tips on how to choose healthy foods such as the following:
- Choose fresh raw food materials with bright color.
- For chicken meat, choose white meat that is fresh, no wound / skin turned blue.
- Choose foods that are not preserved.
- If buy food color, read the type and amount of dye used in the product.
- Pay attention to the label on any product packaging. Make sure the label is listed permission from Health Organization. Usually written, registration license number. For the household products industry, also make sure their registration license number.
- For food or beverage products that are not packaged in particular, should select foods / beverages that color is not too flashy. Avoid foods with red, yellow, green looks striking. Because it was likely too flashy colors are derived from non-food grade dyes such as textile dyes that are harmful to health.